
When you live for feeling the wind in your face,
When questions are more and answers are few,
When recklessness is not a decision but a way of life,
When friends are closer than family,
When late nights and indiscipline make you popular,
When responsibility is only about household chores,
When decisions are taken in milliseconds,
When a car and a girl is all you could dream of,
When you are happy to change yourself for people around,
When all unknown paths need to be travelled,
When having fun is the only objective,
When being unreasonable is quite reasonable,
When the only fear is being ordinary,
When music is loud,
When speeds are high,
When love is perfect,
When world is big,
And you are the best.
All that is youth. I know I will suddenly not cease to be youthful starting tomorrow. But I feel the right of being “young” that I’ve taken for granted since the time I can remember would be forsaken. A new phase of life beckons…
Well written...takes me back to when we were young and strong..of stout hearts and unfettered minds...and another poem for you...Ulysses by Tennyson........Rahul Avasthi
ReplyDelete