"Something hidden.
Go and find it.
Go and look behind the ranges.
Something lost behind the ranges, lost and waiting for you.
Go."
--Rudyard Kipling
Today I part ways with Aricent, I guess just to look beyond the ranges, in search of the all elusive happiness.
Aricent will always hold a special place in my heart. A place where I found how the world works outside the confines of college walls.
I think of all the years of my life so far, I've grown the most in my two years stay here. Professionally, socially and emotionally it has been an indulging lesson of life.
I am thankful to all of you, for all the warm support extended in my stay here. Thank you for the lessons that you have knowingly and unknowingly bestowed upon me. And regardless of whether I found these lessons bitter or sweet, there is no denying they made me better suited to tackle life. You guys truly made my stay here a memorable one.
I will still very much remain a part of the software fraternity, a family of young, enthusiastic people who make this industry such a fun place to work. Just that my x-y co-ordinates would have changed to Noida.
I hope we always stay in touch, I'll certainly try to. You can reach me at ashishdua123@gmail.com.
Wishing all of you fare well in lives.
Cheers and God Bless
Ashish Dua
Go and find it.
Go and look behind the ranges.
Something lost behind the ranges, lost and waiting for you.
Go."
--Rudyard Kipling
Today I part ways with Aricent, I guess just to look beyond the ranges, in search of the all elusive happiness.
Aricent will always hold a special place in my heart. A place where I found how the world works outside the confines of college walls.
I think of all the years of my life so far, I've grown the most in my two years stay here. Professionally, socially and emotionally it has been an indulging lesson of life.
I am thankful to all of you, for all the warm support extended in my stay here. Thank you for the lessons that you have knowingly and unknowingly bestowed upon me. And regardless of whether I found these lessons bitter or sweet, there is no denying they made me better suited to tackle life. You guys truly made my stay here a memorable one.
I will still very much remain a part of the software fraternity, a family of young, enthusiastic people who make this industry such a fun place to work. Just that my x-y co-ordinates would have changed to Noida.
I hope we always stay in touch, I'll certainly try to. You can reach me at ashishdua123@gmail.com.
Wishing all of you fare well in lives.
Cheers and God Bless
Ashish Dua
No comments:
Post a Comment