Saturday, September 30, 2006

Keeping in touch...

 Like a good friend you lose touch with, I've not been updating this page for a while now. Its not very hard if you think of it, keeping in touch with some one who was,  and still is,  really close. After all good friends have so much in common and so many reasons to communicate. But still we've all seen, good friends do part ways. Perhaps waiting for that perfect thing to say, that perfect thing to do together, that perfect moment to share. As time and distance grow, so does the 'perfectness' required to bring them together and one day the amount of perfectness simply becomes impossible.

        Grab your chances. This life doesn't offer many. Send a message if you cannot email. Make a call if you can't meet over coffee. Crack a poor joke if you can't make sense. But keep in touch! I promise I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment